Attention, Internet Explorer User Announcement: Jive has discontinued support for Internet Explorer 7 and below. In order to provide the best platform for continued innovation, Jive no longer supports Internet Explorer 7. Jive will not function with this version of Internet Explorer.
Please consider upgrading to a more recent version of Internet Explorer, or trying another browser such as Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome. (Please remember to honor your company's IT policies before installing new software!).
Cisco ® Catalyst ® 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). They operate on Cisco IOS ® Software and support simple device management as well as network management. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series provide easy device onboarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. These fully managed switches can provide advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features as well as optional Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) power. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure, and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services. The switches deliver enhanced application visibility, network reliability, and network resiliency.
Primary power supply Secondary power supply Available power for PoE+ Switch power redundancy Available PoE power when one PS fails PWR-C2-250WAC – – No – PWR-C2-250WAC PWR-C2-250WAC – Yes – PWR-C2-640WAC – 370W No – PWR-C2-640WAC PWR-C2-640WAC 370W Yes 370W PWR-C2-1025WAC – 740W No – PWR-C2-1025WAC PWR-C2-1025WAC 740W Yes 740W Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches include a single, fixed power supply and are available with either the Cisco IOS LAN Base or LAN Lite feature set. Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches include a field-replaceable modular power supply and can accommodate a second power supply. The 2960-XR Series is available only with the Cisco IOS IP Lite feature set.
Tables 4 and 5 list the configurations of the 2960-X and 2960-XR Series, respectively. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series configurations. Over-the-air switch access using Bluetooth Network Management The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches offer a superior CLI for detailed configuration and administration. The switches are also supported by the full range of Cisco network management solutions. ● Cisco DNA Center on the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches provides a simple web user interface to enterprise network customers for day-zero plug and play, switch discovery and management, topology visualization, and software image management. For details on Cisco DNA Center features, please refer to.
● Cisco Network Plug and Play is supported using the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Enterprise Module (APIC-EM) and DNA Center on Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches. This provides a simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering for enterprise network customers to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or for provisioning updates to an existing network with a near zero-touch deployment experience. For detailed information about APIC-EM-based Plug-and-Play capabilities, please refer to. Cisco Prime Infrastructure provides comprehensive network lifecycle management, including an extensive library of easy-to-use features to automate the initial and day-to-day management of your Cisco network. Cisco Prime technology integrates hardware and software platform expertise and operational experience into a powerful set of workflow-driven configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, reporting, and administrative tools. For detailed information about Cisco Prime, visit.
Licenses have to be purchased for using the Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Network Plug and Play, or Cisco DNA Center network management solution. Stacking Cisco FlexStack-Plus provides stacking of up to eight Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR Series Switches with the optional FlexStack-Plus module (Figure 5). The FlexStack-Plus module is hot swappable and can be added to any Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR Series Switch with a FlexStack-Plus slot. Switches connected to a stack will automatically upgrade to the stack’s Cisco IOS Software version and transparently join the stack without additional intervention. To provide investment protection, FlexStack-Plus is backward compatible with FlexStack.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X LAN Base switches equipped with a FlexStack-Plus module can be stacked with Cisco Catalyst 2960-S and 2960-SF LAN Base switches equipped with a FlexStack module (see Table 6). Table 7 lists the scalability and performance of FlexStack with the various software images. FlexStack and FlexStack-Plus supported combinations. Cisco FlexStack-Plus switch stack Cisco FlexStack-Extended enables a long-distance out-of-the wiring-closet stack option (floor to floor). It allows back-panel stacking of up to eight Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR Series Switches. FlexStack-Extended can be added to a Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR Series Switch with a back-panel stacking slot.
Table 8 lists the switch combinations supported with FlexStack-Extended, and Table 9 lists the scalability and performance with the various software images. FlexStack-Extended is supported in Cisco IOS 15.2(6)E or later and is available in two module configurations: a fiber module and a hybrid module. The hybrid module has a copper port that enables short-reach connectivity across a local stack of switches (Figure 6). It provides investment protection and compatibility with FlexStack-Plus through the copper port, while the SFP+ port supports distance stacking.
The fiber module has two SFP+ ports supporting long-reach out-of-the wiring-closet stacking (Figure 7). Please refer to Table 18 for information about transceiver and cable compatibility with FlexStack-Extended. Cisco FlexStack-Plus, FlexStack-Extended, and Cisco IOS Software offer true stacking, with all switches in a stack acting as a single switch unit.
FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended provide a unified data plane, unified configuration, and single IP address for switch management. The advantages of true stacking include lower total cost of ownership and higher availability through simplified management as well as cross-stack features including EtherChannel, SPAN, and Flex Links. FlexStack-Extended supported combinations. Cisco FlexStack-Extended: Fiber module Application Visibility and Control (AVC) Full (Flexible) NetFlow and NetFlow Lite are both supported on the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches, thereby enabling IT teams to understand the mix of traffic on their network and identify anomalies by capturing and recording specific packet flows.
NetFlow Lite supports flexible sampling of the traffic and exports flow data in the NetFlow Version 9 format for analysis on a wide range of Cisco and third-party collectors. NetFlow Lite is included on all 2960-X and 2960-XR Series LAN Base and IP Lite models. Flexible NetFlow is the next generation in flow visibility technology, allowing optimization of the network infrastructure, reducing operation costs, and improving capacity planning and security incident detection with increased flexibility and scalability. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches are capable of up to 8000 flow entries in hardware. Full (Flexible) NetFlow is included on all 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches and requires a Cisco ONE ™ Foundation license per switch or a Cisco DNA Essentials license per switch.
More details about Flexible NetFlow are available at. The Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNS-AS) feature (AVC with DNS-AS) provides a centralized means of controlling the identification and classification of trusted network traffic in an organization. It accomplishes this by using network metadata stored in a DNS server that is authoritative to the domain in question to identify applications, and Modular Quality-of-Service (QoS) CLI (MQC) to classify the corresponding traffic and apply suitable policies. DNS-AS is included on all Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches and requires a Cisco ONE Foundation license per switch or a Cisco DNA Essentials license per switch. Layer 3 Features The Cisco hardware architecture delivers the following high-performance IP routing features in the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches: ● Advanced IP unicast routing protocols (OSPF for Routed Access) are supported for load balancing and constructing scalable LANs.
IPv6 routing (OSPFv3) is supported in hardware for maximum performance. ● Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) for IP multicast is supported, including PIM Sparse Mode (PIM SM), PIM Dense Mode (PIM-DM), PIM Sparse-Dense Mode, and Source Specific Multicast (SSM).
● Policy-Based Routing (PBR) allows superior control by facilitating flow redirection regardless of the routing protocol configured (for both IPv4 and IPv6). ● IP unicast routing protocols (static and RIPv1 and v2) are supported for network routing applications. Additionally the Cisco hardware architecture delivers the following high-performance IP routing features in the Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches: ● IP unicast routing protocols (RIPng and Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol EIGRP Stub) are supported for network routing applications. ● EIGRPv3 Stub and PIMv6 Stub are supported as a part of the IPv6 routing suite.
● Equal-cost routing facilitates Layer 3 load balancing and redundancy across the stack. ● Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) provide dynamic load balancing and failover for routed links. Intelligent PoE+ IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port) are both supported on Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches to lower the total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet ® wireless access points, or other standards-compliant PoE and PoE+ end devices.
PoE removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series PoE power allocation is dynamic, and power mapping scales up to a maximum of 740W of PoE+ power.
Perpetual PoE is supported on the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series. With Perpetual PoE, the PoE+ power is maintained during a switch reload. This is important for critical endpoints such as medical devices and for Internet of Things (IoT) endpoints such as PoE-powered lights, so that there is no disruption during a switch reboot. Network Security Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches provide a range of security features to limit access to the network and mitigate threats, including: ● MAC-based VLAN assignment, enabling different users to authenticate on different VLANs.
This feature enables each user to have a different data VLAN on the same interface. ● Cisco TrustSec ®, which uses Security Group Exchange Protocol (SXP) to simplify security and policy enforcement throughout the network. For more information about Cisco TrustSec security solutions, visit. ● Comprehensive 802.1X features to control access to the network, including Flexible Authentication, 802.1X monitor mode, and RADIUS Change of Authorization.
● IPv6 First-Hop Security enhances Layer 2 and Layer 3 network access for proliferating IPv6 devices, especially BYOD devices. It protects against rogue router advertisements, address spoofing, fake Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) replies, and other risks introduced by IPv6 technology. ● Device sensor and device classifier, enabling seamless versatile device profiles, including BYOD devices. They also enable the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) to provision identity-based security policies. This feature is available on both the 2960-X and 2960-XR Series switches.
● Cisco Trust Anchor Technology, enabling easy distribution of a single universal image for all models of the 2960-X and 2960-XR Series by verifying the authenticity of Cisco IOS Software images. This technology allows the switch to perform Cisco IOS integrity checks at boot-up by verifying the signature, verifying the trusted asset under management, and authenticating the license. ● Cisco Threat Defense features, including Port Security, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), and IP Source Guard. ● Private VLANs that restrict traffic between hosts in a common segment by segregating traffic at Layer 2, turning a broadcast segment into a nonbroadcast multiaccess-like segment. This feature is supported on both 2960-X and 2960-XR Series and is available in both LAN Base and IP Lite feature sets. ◦ Private VLAN Edge to provide security and isolation between switch ports, which helps ensure that users cannot snoop on other users’ traffic. ● Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRPF) to help mitigate problems caused by the introduction of malformed or forged (spoofed) IP source addresses into a network by discarding IP packets that lack a verifiable IP source address.
This feature is available in the IP Lite feature set only. ● Multidomain Authentication to allow an IP phone and a PC to authenticate on the same switch port while being placed on appropriate voice and data VLANs. ● Access Control Lists (ACLs) for IPv6 and IPv4 for security and QoS ACL elements (ACEs). ◦ VLAN ACLs on all VLANs to prevent unauthorized data flows from being bridged within VLANs.
◦ Router ACLs that define security policies on routed interfaces for control-plane and data-plane traffic. IPv6 ACLs can be applied to filter IPv6 traffic. ◦ Port-based ACLs for Layer 2 interfaces to allow security policies to be applied on individual switch ports. ◦ Downloadable ACLs (dACLs) to download ACLs from a RADIUS server during 802.1X authentication. ● SSH, Kerberos, and SNMPv3, providing network security by encrypting administrator traffic during Telnet and SNMP sessions. SSH, Kerberos, and the cryptographic version of SNMPv3 require a special cryptographic software image because of U.S.
Export restrictions. ● SPAN, with bidirectional data support, to allow Cisco Intrusion Detection System (IDS) to take action when an intruder is detected. ● TACACS+ and RADIUS authentication to facilitate centralized control of the switch and restrict unauthorized users from altering the configuration. ● MAC address Notification to notify administrators about users added to or removed from the network. ● Multilevel security on console access to prevent unauthorized users from altering the switch configuration. ● BPDU Guard to shut down Spanning-Tree Port Fast-enabled interfaces when BPDUs are received to avoid accidental topology loops.
● Spanning Tree Root Guard (STRG) to prevent edge devices that are not in the network administrator’s control from becoming Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) root nodes. ● Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) filtering to provide multicast authentication by filtering out nonsubscribers and to limit the number of concurrent multicast streams available per port. ● Dynamic VLAN assignment through implementation of VLAN Membership Policy Server client capability to provide flexibility in assigning ports to VLANs. Dynamic VLAN facilitates the fast assignment of IP addresses. ● Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) support to enable the 2960-XR Series switches to offer security management for all connected devices. Enhanced QoS The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches offer intelligent traffic management that keeps everything flowing smoothly.
Flexible mechanisms for marking, classification, and scheduling deliver superior performance for data, voice, and video traffic, all at wire speed. Primary QoS features include: ● Up to eight egress queues per port and strict priority queuing so that the highest-priority packets are serviced ahead of all other traffic. ● Shaped Round Robin (SRR) scheduling and Weighted Tail Drop (WTD) congestion avoidance. ● Flow-based rate limiting and up to 256 aggregate or individual policers per port. ● 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) and Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) classification, with marking and reclassification on a per-packet basis by source and destination IP address, MAC address, or Layer 4 TCP/UDP port number. ● Cross-stack QoS to allow QoS to be configured across a stack of 2960-X and 2960-XR Series switches. ● Cisco Committed Information Rate (CIR) function, providing bandwidth in increments as low as 8 Kbps.
● Rate limiting based on source and destination IP address, source and destination MAC address, Layer 4 TCP/UDP information, or any combination of these fields, using QoS ACLs (IP ACLs or MAC ACLs), class maps, and policy maps. Scalability Switching Database Manager (SDM) templates for LAN Base and IP Lite licenses allow the administrator to automatically optimize the Ternary Content-Addressable Memory (TCAM) allocation to the desired features based on deployment-specific requirements, including MAC, routing, security, and QoS scalability numbers, depending on the type of template used in the switch. Please refer to the Configuring SDM Templates page for more information:.
Table 10 lists the scalability for the LAN Lite and LAN Base licenses on the 2960-X Series. Table 11 lists the scalability for the IP Lite license on the 2960-XR Series. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series LAN Lite and LAN Base scalability. Specification Description Safety UL 60950-1 Second Edition CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.
Cisco enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty Device covered Applies to all Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches. Warranty duration As long as the original end user continues to own or use the product.
End-of-life policy In the event of discontinuance of product manufacture, Cisco warranty support is limited to five (5) years from the announcement of discontinuance. Hardware replacement Cisco or its service center will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship a Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR Series replacement part for next-business-day delivery, where available.
Otherwise, a replacement will be shipped within ten (10) working days after the receipt of the RMA request. Actual delivery times may vary depending on customer location. Effective date Hardware warranty commences from the date of shipment to customer (and in case of resale by a Cisco reseller, not more than ninety 90 days after original shipment by Cisco). TAC support Cisco will provide, during customer's local business hours, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week basic configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of device-level problems for up to 90 days from the date of shipment of the originally purchased Cisco Catalyst 2960-X or 2960-XR Series product. This support does not include solution or network-level support beyond the specific device under consideration. Cisco.com access Warranty allows guest access only to Cisco.com. Technical Support and Services Table 23.
Strongs concordance free download for mac. Strong’s Concordance with KJV For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download March 10, 2018 Polio Fernandes Apps You can now play Strong’s Concordance with KJV for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Strongs concordance free download - Bible Concordance & Strongs, Bible & Strongs Concordance, Bible Concordance and Strongs with KJV verses, and many more programs. Strongs concordance free download - Bible Concordance & Strongs, Bible Concordance and Strongs with KJV verses, Strong's Concordance Lite, and many more programs.
Technical services available for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches. Cisco operating system updates include the following: maintenance releases, minor updates, and major updates within the licensed feature set. Cisco ONE Software is available for the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches. Cisco ONE Software offers a simplified consumption model, centered on common customer scenarios in the data center, WANs, and LANs. Cisco ONE Software and services provide customers with four primary benefits: ● Software suites that address typical customer use scenarios at an attractive price ● Investment protection for their software purchase through software services-enabled license portability ● Access to ongoing innovation and new technology with Cisco Software Support Service (SWSS) ● Flexible licensing models to smoothly distribute customers' software spending over time For ordering information for Cisco ONE Software for the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches, go to. Cisco DNA Subscription Licensing Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches support term-based Cisco DNA Essentials licenses (DNA-E).
Ordering and managing licenses with smart accounts: Creating smart accounts by using the Cisco Smart Software Manager (SSM) enables you to order devices and licensing packages and also to manage your software licenses from a centralized website. You can set up Cisco SSM to receive daily email alerts and to be notified of expiring add-on licenses that you want to renew. When the license term expires, you can either renew the add-on license to continue using it or deactivate the add-on license and then reload the switch to continue operating with the base license capabilities.
Features supported in Cisco DNA Essentials for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series. Ports Product ID Description 24 C2960X-DNA-E-24= C2960X DNA Essentials, 24-port term licenses C2960X-DNA-E-24-3Y C2960X DNA Essentials, 24-port, 3-year term licenses C2960X-DNA-E-24-5Y C2960X DNA Essentials, 24-port, 5-year term licenses 48 C2960X-DNA-E-48= C2960X DNA Essentials, 48-port term licenses C2960X-DNA-E-48-3Y C2960X DNA Essentials, 48-port, 3-year term licenses C2960X-DNA-E-48-5Y C2960X DNA Essentials, 48-port, 5-year term licenses Table 26.
Hvordan F Bilder Til Photoshop Elements 6 For Mac
Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR product IDs for Cisco DNA Essentials licenses. Part number Description PWR-RPS2300 Cisco Redundant Power System 2300 and blower, no power supply BLNK-RPS2300= Spare bay insert for Cisco Redundant Power System 2300 for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches CAB-RPS2300-E= Spare RPS 2300 cable for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches BLWR-RPS2300= Spare 45 CFM blower for RPS 2300 C3K-PWR-750WAC= RPS 2300 750W AC power supply spare for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series For more information about the RPS 2300, visit. Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR Series power supply options.